DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manufacture cut metal parts according to specifications including machine set-up and operation.
2. Ensure completeness of required job information prior to cutting operation.
3. Set up and program wire machines.
4. Perform in-process and final inspection of parts to ensure compliance with quality plan.
5. Communicate status of jobs, problems, etc. with team leader or manager.
6. Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on departmental equipment according to schedule or instructions.
7. Participate in departmental and company training programs.
8. Ensure that all established quality assurance procedures are followed.
9. Actively pursue improvements in quality, delivery and efficiency.
10. Maintain acceptable levels of housekeeping within department and general shop areas.
11. Complete job documentation, inspection and other reports according to company procedures.
12. Complete other projects as assigned.