DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manufacture various molds and components according to design.
2. Ensure understanding of job schedule and details. Communicate status of work with Mold Maker or Team Leader
3. Perform inspection of work performed.
4. Perform preventive maintenance and repair of shop equipment as required.
5. Complete inspection and other reports and records according to company procedures.
6. Keep work area and shop common area’s orderly and clean.
7. Complete other projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to work in a team environment under Team Leader supervision. Must be available to assist in emergency work during ‘off-hours’. Desire to learn computer, CAD/CAM and CNC skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING: High School Diploma or GED. Participation in apprenticeship program or equivalent skill level.